AnkiApp is a simple, efficient, flashcard app that lets you study at your own pace, whenever you have time. It works on phones, tablets, and desktop computers, and synchronizes automatically between all your devices.
Use AnkiApp to study languages and more while waiting in line, commuting on the subway, or while your coffee brews in the morning.
AnkiApp fully supports all iPhone and iPad screen sizes and resolutions (including the iPhone 6 Plus).
• Prioritizes your flashcards, automatically, based on how well you know them. Has you spend the most time on flashcards you know least well, for maximum time efficiency.
• Bite-sized study sessions let you make progress in under a minute.
• Gives you percentage and letter grades based on your performance, so you can watch yourself improve.
• Automatic cloud synchronization of study progress that never results in conflict.
• Works offline, e.g. in the subway or on an airplane; syncs automatically when you’re back online.
• Create, browse, and edit flashcards directly on your device.
• Desktop and web client available for reviewing and editing cards on a computer.
• Access millions of flashcards hosted by Cram.com and Quizlet.
• Migrate your Anki desktop decks from Anki Web.
• Study flashcards front-to-back, back-to-front, and more; useful for learning vocabulary in a new language.
• Tag your flashcards and do “filtered reviews” that focus on flashcards with selected tags.
Learn more at https://www.ankiapp.com or email us at email@example.com.