Anki App is a simple, efficient, flashcard app that lets you study at your own pace, whenever you have time. Study sessions are as quick as 1 minute or less. It works on phones, tablets, and desktop browsers, and synchronizes automatically between all your devices.
By making it so quick and easy to study, AnkiApp makes you more likely to study.
Use it to learn a language or other subject while waiting in line, commuting on the subway, or while your coffee brews in the morning.
• Prioritizes your flashcards, automatically, based on how well you know them. Has you spend the most time on flashcards you know least well, for maximum time efficiency.
• Bite-sized study sessions let you make progress in under a minute.
• Gives you percentage and letter grades based on your performance, so you can watch yourself improve.
• Automatic cloud synchronization of study progress that never results in conflict.
• Works offline, e.g. in the subway or on an airplane; syncs automatically when you’re back online.
• Access millions of flashcards hosted by Cram.com and Quizlet.
• Import your decks from Ankiweb.
• Create and edit flashcards on your device.
• Flashcards can contain images and audio.
• Study flashcards front-to-back, back-to-front, and more; useful for learning vocabulary in a new language.
• Tag your flashcards and do “filtered reviews” that focus on flashcards with selected tags.
Learn more at https://www.ankiapp.com or email us at email@example.com.